L.O.C. 9/28/19

So a few weeks ago my class went to a camp. The name of this camp is L.o.c., Leelanau Outdoor Center. We do it every year in September. It was super fun the first time but we do a lot of the same things each year, so some of it is boring now. But this year since i’m in seventh grade now, My class and I got to do the “High Ropes Course” for the first time. That was by far the highlight of L.o.c. It’s twenty-five feet in the the air in a clear place in the forest. My favorite of all the obstacles was the balance beam they call “Old Rickety” I walked forwards, backwards, forwards and backwards blindfolded, jumped, and ran across it.

Questions:
1. How long does L.o.c. stay open?
2. Why aren’t phones aloud?
3. If food is aloud in the great house, why is it not aloud in cabins?

One thought on “L.O.C. 9/28/19

1. aloud means out loud. Allowed means allowing to be. Phones suck your brain and distract you so they are not ALLOWED. Food in the cabin isn’t ALLOWED because of raccoons and chipmunks. It would be harder to get to food in the great house but not so much in the woods. I read you are bored with some of the activities. I would love to switch them up for you next year:)